Home chinese
 Site mapDownload
Archives Origin
Archives Reviews
Papermaking Principles

*Taiwan Chung Hsing Paper Corporation> Archives Reviews> Organization Reformation

Organization Reformation
In the Plant of Chun Shing Paper Corp.
copied from documentary photos
   Under the board of directors, the general manager is responsible for carrying out board decisions as well as directing and supervising the entire corporation. Seven first-level units – four departments and three offices – were created under the general manager when the corporation was established in 1959. They were the Engineering Department, Sales Department, Material Department, Finance Department, General Affairs Office, Personnel Office and Budget, Accounting and Statistics Office. By 1966, expansion added the Security Office, Planning Office and Secretary Office but the General Affairs office was dissolved, ending up with four departments and five offices. In 1983, as a result of operational analysis of provincial government-owned enterprises, Taiwan Provincial Government requested Chung Hsing Paper Corp. to streamline its personnel and the company structure became five departments, four offices and one center. The Engineering Department was renamed Production Department to oversee the first, second and third paper mills of Luodong Factory. The Ethics Office and Labor Health and Safety Center were created. The Planning Office was upgraded to become the Planning Department. The Budget, Accounting and Statistics Office was removed and its functions were consolidated into the Finance Department. The Security Office was also done away with.
Lintienshan lumber factory workers - sawing wood with sawing machine
Current appearance of the old site of Chun Hsing Paper Corp.
Loading timber by train, prepare for auction
Copy of the photo from Chun Hsing Paper Corp.
‧This Page Last Update :  ‧Visitors counter : 000321
National Archives Administration
Taiwan e-Learning and Digital Archives Program Last Update:98.05.13 Total Visitors:87057 
Today Visitors:2 Yesterday Visitors:11
|Privacy Policy| Copyright © 2009 National Archives Administration